Tuesday, January 25, 2011

From Blog to Blog


I mentioned before that our church started a bible reading plan. Actually, my buddy John Rinehart wrote the reading bible. He also came up with the idea of start a community blog, which we contribute on thoughts on what God is saying to us through His word. This way, we would hope to inspire others to continue to read the Word of God whether they follow the Reading Plan or simply read the bible on their own.

After taking a look at the roster of the blog - I must say that I feel honored to be among such great people who think well and articulate their thoughts even better. I would hope that this would help me in my personal bible reading and I grow along with my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.

For the few of you who follow this blog, I will continue to write about life and all the fun that it brings. For those of you who would like to follow our thoughts on the Word of God here is the link:
http://itsallgrace.wordpress.com/

I've been blessed already since the blog has launched and I hope that others will be also. I am truly blessed with an amazing Body of Christ. It's both humbling and inspiring to see the people I attend church with grow in Christ. For we all play a role in each other's sanctification.

11 And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, 12 to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, 14 so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. 15 Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, 16 from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.


Ephesians 4:11-16

No comments:

Post a Comment